Change email address in the Forum not possible

JohnnyFJohnsson
JohnnyFJohnsson
Community Member

Hi, I try to change my email address for this profile. I attempt to change it, it asks me for my password and there is a little pop-up saying my changes are saved. But my old email still shows up in my profile.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:change email

Comments

• Hi @JohnnyFJohnsson

I’m sorry to hear you’re having trouble. Please send us an email with the details you’d like to change at support+forum@1password.com and post the support ID you received back here.

Thanks.

Ben

• JohnnyFJohnsson
    JohnnyFJohnsson
    Community Member

Hi @Ben, I did send in an email. The supoprt ID is the following: #QWD-69866-997

Thanks for your help.
    Hendrik

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

Thanks! I'll reply to you there shortly. :)

ref: QWD-69866-997

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    Community Member

@brenty I would actually like to have my forum account deleted as I'm no longer an active user of the app or the forum. Can someone assist in deleting my account please?

Thanks.

• Ben
    Ben
    edited October 2018

Done.

Ben

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    Community Member

Hi,

when I try to change my e-mail address in my profile I have to enter my password. After that a small pop-up tells me that the changes successfully have been saved. But the address didn't change. I tried Safari (without any add ons) and Firefox - both didn't work.

Anyone experiencing the same?

Regards,
    Wolf

1Password Version: Not Provided
    Extension Version: Not Provided
    OS Version: OS X 10.14.1
    Sync Type: Not Provided
    Referrer: forum-search:change e-mail

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    Community Member

Oh, sorry. Just found this thread: https://discussions.agilebits.com/discussion/97633/change-email-address-in-the-forum-not-possible#latest - Please close this one. Thanks.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@wkwi: Indeed, sorry about that. If it's urgent, shoot us an email at support+forums@1password.com and post the Support ID you receive here. I'll be happy to help you with that. We have heard that there's a fix coming for this though, so hopefully in the near future the bug will be resolved in a forum software update.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    Community Member

Hi, here we go: #VCF-54821-913

Thanks in advance

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

Thanks! We can continue the conversation there. :)

ref: VCF-54821-913

This discussion has been closed.