Updated my MacBook Pro to Mohave 1Password Opens my sites, but does Not fill in ID & Passwords

Imagine3
Imagine3
Community Member

I can log into My 1Password with My Master PW, 1Password will Open my Site, but will not Fill in my ID & Passwords??

1Password Version: 7
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: OS X 10.14
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:Updated my MacBook Pro to Mohave 1Password Opens my sites, but does Not fill in ID & Passwords

Comments

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

Welcome to the forum, @Imagine3! I'm sorry for the trouble. Did you perhaps upgrade to version 7 recently, from an older version of 1Password? If so, the reason you're not able to use the 1Password extension to fill in your information at websites is that version 7 is not yet paid for. If you are not a 1password.com member, and you haven't purchased a standalone license for version 7, that will be the reason. As a new version, 1Password 7 for Mac requires a new purchase or a 1password.com membership. If this is the case, you'll be able to tell because all your items will show a "Read Only" badge. Let me know if that's not the case.

• Imagine3
    Imagine3
    Community Member

I am a Member & I believe I Recently Renewed. Yes I have 1Password 7? Thx

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

@Imagine3 - OK. If you've signed into your 1password.com account within 1Password 7 for Mac, then what I was suspecting is definitely not the issue. That means we need to check a few other things.

What browser(s) are you using? (specific version, please) and what version of 1Password extension do you have installed there? Is it active (i.e. - turned on)?

• Imagine3
    Imagine3
    Community Member

Hi Lars
    Im using Google Chrome V 70.0.3538.77 & 1 Password V 7.2.1
    Turned On? Where would it show its Active?

• Imagine3
    Imagine3
    Community Member

Its me again! I dont know what I did, but its now working???? Thx for ALL your help!

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

@Imagine3 - Thanks for the update. That's excellent news! I’d like to be able to say I’m glad I could help you get things squared away, but if the problem righted itself, I can’t hardly claim any credit for it. :-) However, around here, we’ve learned to call a win a win whether we had a hand in it or not.

Keep an eye on things and please let us know if the problem recurs or if there's anything further we can do to assist you. Otherwise, have a great weekend, and thanks for being a 1Password user!

• Imagine3
    Imagine3
    Community Member

Thanks!

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

:) :+1:

This discussion has been closed.