Username and Password fields are not being auto filled from 1Password on my login to Morgan Stanley

jmcsys
jmcsys
Community Member

Username and Password fields are not being auto filled from 1Password on my login to Morgan Stanley Online (https://login.morganstanleyclientserv.com/ux/).

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:Username and Password fields are not being auto filled from 1Password on my login to Morgan Stanley

Comments

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

@jmcsys - I'm sorry to hear about the trouble, but without a little additional information, it'll be hard for us to say what might be wrong and how we might best help you. Can you tell us: the specific version of 1Password you're using, the specific version of macOS, the specific version of 1Password extension in your browser, the specific version of browser you're using, what method of sync you use for your data, and whether the MS login works in other browsers or if it doesn't work anywhere. If you don't have other browsers, that's OK. Do other login items fill correctly?

• tommyent
    tommyent
    Community Member

1Password 7 Version 7.2.2.BETA-4 (70202004)
    Chrome ext 4.7.3.90
    Chrome Version 70.0.3538.77

I sent logs a couple a days ago and no one got back to me. This is really annoying because it's been on going for over a week now.

• tommyent
    tommyent
    Community Member

So I downgraded to 1password stable 7 which then it worked. In the meantime it I apparently had the box checked for betas and it downloaded and updated back to beta and it still works. The other day I just reinstalled the beta and that did not do the trick.

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

@tommyent - I'm sorry for the delay in our reply, but it's difficult to say what might have happened if I can't find your email. You should have received an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number.  Please post that number here so I can track down your email and ensure that this issue is dealt with quickly. :)

• tommyent
    tommyent
    Community Member

[#XAF-66964-617]

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

@tommyent - please (re)install the 1Password extension for Chrome. You can get it from our downloads page: please trash any current version, restart your Mac, then download a fresh copy. Let us know how that works for you.

This discussion has been closed.