I appear to have two accounts, neither of which I can get into. My master password does not work.

ArtW3rd
ArtW3rd
Community Member

I appear to have two accounts, neither of which I can get into. My master password does not work. The following two inquiries have not been answered to date. I really need an answer, soon. I am trying to organize my passwords and your product appears to be the one I would like to use. However, I am not pleased with your responses thus far.

[#KQG-98662-141] Question about my 1Password license

[#DJU-63425-124] PROBLEM SIGNING IN

1Password Version: 1Password 7 and ???
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Mac Mojave 10.14.1
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:I appear to have two accounts, neither of which I can get into. My master password does not work.

Comments

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

Welcome to the forum, @ArtW3rd! I'm really sorry for the delay in our reply to your emails. With the recent releases of both 1Password 7 for Mac and 1Password 7 for Windows as well as the substantial changes made by Apple in macOS 10.14 (“Mojave”), we've been experiencing a surge in support requests. We answer them in the order we receive them, and we're working hard to get back to our usual snappier response times, but things are a bit backed up just now. My apologies again. One of us should be with you shortly via email, thanks for your patience.

ref: KQG-98662-141

This discussion has been closed.