I am trying to install 1PW on my MAC but it odes not accept my account login data (using IPhone)

RolandKaeppner
RolandKaeppner
Community Member

email adress, secret key, master-pw ... all 100% identical, but system says "login data incorrect", for account sign in address i use https://my.1password.com

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:account login

Comments

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

Welcome to the forum, @RolandKaeppner! I'm sorry for the trouble! Are you able to open a browser on your Mac and sign into your account in a browser?

• RolandKaeppner
    RolandKaeppner
    Community Member

thats the problem. no account access even if all logins are correct

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

@RolandKaeppner - so, if you have a 1password.com account and you're signed into the account in 1Password for Mac but the same credentials don't work at 1password.com in a browser, it's likely that you still have a local standalone Primary vault in 1Password 7 for Mac -- could that be the case? When you subscribe to a 1password.com account, you're asked to choose a Master Password for it. This CAN be but doesn't have to be the same Master Password you've been using for your local 1Password data. If you chose a Master Password that was different from the one you've been using in your standalone 1Password app, that might be the problem. What do you see in 1Password for Mac when you click Preferences > Vaults - how many vaults are there, and what are their names?

This discussion has been closed.