1Password is not provided on the Mac app store

Bergfex007
Bergfex007
Community Member

Now I am forced to download 1Password 7 and pay again? I have a licence through iTunes since long time!

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:1Password is not provided on the Mac app store

Comments

• Bergfex007
    Bergfex007
    Community Member

i have a 1password licence since long time, but now only 1 password 7 is available on the App Store. how can I proceed, as 1 password 7 only allows me to read, not to add new passwords!!!!

1Password Version: 1Password Version 6.8.9 (689000) Mac App Store
    Extension Version: Not Provided
    OS Version: 10.14.1
    Sync Type: iCloud
    Referrer: forum-search:1Password is not provided on the Mac app store

• Bergfex007
    Bergfex007
    Community Member

please let me know!

• danco
    danco
    Volunteer Moderator

If you bought 1PW a long time ago, then 1PW7 is a paid upgrade.

1PW7 from the App Store is subscription only, direct from AgileBits it can be set up either as a subscription service or with a stand-alone licence.

There isn't any special reduction in cost for existing users, as AgileBits found it better to give a reduction to everyone who wanted a licence.

If you bought 1PW from the App Store, you should be able to find the vesrion you bought in the Purchases tab of your App Store account.

• danco
    danco
    Volunteer Moderator

Look in the Purchases tab of your App Store account. That should let you access the old version of 1PW that you paid for.

• Hey @Bergfex007, I'm sorry for the trouble downloading 1Password 6! as Danco mentioned, if you previously purchased 1Password 6 from the Mac App Store, you should see it on the Purchases tab. If instead you bought a 1Password 6 license, you can download it from our downloads page under "Using an older computer?": https://1password.com/downloads/mac/

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

@Bergfex007 - I see you've posted this identical question in both the Mac and the Memberships forum. To reduce confusion and duplicated effort, I've merged your threads. Please don't post the same thing in multiple places as it tends to slow the support times for everyone when we have to coordinate multiple replies among multiple team members to the same question asked in multiple places. Thanks.

This discussion has been closed.