3 Field sign in

dkabat
dkabat
Community Member

Have tried to manually save login at Hyatt.com and I am unable to get it to saver all 3 fields required.

1Password Version: 7.1.2
Extension Version: 4.7.3
OS Version: 10.13.6
Sync Type: Family

Comments

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

@dkabat - I'm sorry for the trouble. However, I'm also unable to reproduce the error you're seeing. Please use these instructions to save a login manually; let us know how that works for you. :)

• dkabat
    dkabat
    Community Member

Thank you Lars - I tried again and the only 2 fields saved were last name and password. The field for Hyatt #/user name was not saved. Did follow instructions as you showed

• dkabat
    dkabat
    Community Member

Should mention I have another site that requires three fields and I did get that one to work. The interesting things is that the third field (other than the usual user and password) does not show on the login card, but =id does show on the "Web Form Details". The Hyatt Web Form Details also show the 3rd field but it is not filled.

Another interesting thing - I just accessed the site from the login card and the web form completed all 3 fields. When I went directly top the site from the browser it only entered 2 of the 3 fields.

Confusing - no?

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

@dkabat - confusing, yes. Do you perhaps still have the browser's built-in password manager turned on? Or another password manager? In the second case, where you "went directly to the site from the browser" and got only two of the three fields, how did you invoke 1Password? You entered the URL directly into the browser...and then what?

• dkabat
    dkabat
    Community Member

No Safaris manager is not on and there is none other than 1P.

I invoked from the 1P browser extension. When I put in URL before I used Hyatt.com (that is the one that did not work, but it did come up in the suggested list in the extension. By going to the exact sit that shows in the login card it works. Will just have to be more careful in the future and use the URL on the card.

Thank you for your patience and help

Dan

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

@dkabat - sounds good, glad you got it sorted. :) :+1:

This discussion has been closed.