synching 4 computers with 1P7.2.2 on the main computer and a 1P subscription

lopezcalling
lopezcalling
Community Member

OK, so I finally got my main office computer working and displaying 1P7.2.2 correctly. I went to another computer on my little network which I had been synching using Dropbox. I signed in to my 1P account and saw my vault there. I opened it and saw my data, but I noticed that I could not edit anything. Is the way it's supposed to be? That is, editing can only be done at one computer. Is that right?

I achieved that nugget of knowledge the second time around. The first time I tried to follow the directions. I deleted 1P6 and restarted the computer. I downloaded 1p7.2.2 and booted it up. I immediately ran into a password hassle. The app and the subscription did not appear to recognize each other so I backed out, deleted 1P7.22 and logged out of my account. I was hoping that 1P7 could be edited at any computer but maybe that is not the case. Any ideas?

1Password Version: 7.2.2
Extension Version: ?
OS Version: 10.14
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@lopezcalling: Thanks for reaching out. I’m sorry for the confusion! You can definitely edit on all devices as part of a 1Password.com membership, but only if you have an active subscription, and you're signed into that same account across all devices. Are you seeing "read only" or "frozen" in the app on any of your devices?

This discussion has been closed.