I have 1PW 7+ synced with 1PW.com and was hoping to create a folder/smart folder to hold some

VictoriaJZ
VictoriaJZ
Community Member

special items, but see no way to do that == for instance, I had a folder created for easy access to every bill that has to be paid monthly = I'd just go to that folder and go thru the entries -- I can't find any way to do that now == for instance, if I have multiple credit cards but all share one password because they come same vendor [ie Citi, Chase etc] I don't need to put in the specific card info = I need only the user/pw of the main page that lists all the cards and balances due etc. I see no way to do that now = irritating to say the least. I like to organize things to find them easily and without plowing thru the 5 or so separate entries for the related cards.

1Password Version: 7+
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 10.13.3
Sync Type: 1PW

Comments

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

@VictoriaJZ - I'm sorry for the confusion. In 1Password 7 for Mac/1Password accounts, folders have been replaced by tags. If you've not explored what tags can do yet, I'd recommend it. I think you'll find they're much more powerful and flexible in most respects than folders -- for example, you can put as many tags as you like on a specific item. You can then, in 1Password for Mac's sidebar, click on any tag, which will reveal all items you've tagged with a specific tag.

This discussion has been closed.