7.2.2 was downloading to my Mac and then quit, saying "?" (can't remember). what's the problem?

lyndaflannery
lyndaflannery
Community Member

Said I had 7.2.1 and downloading 7.2.2. then went blank and soon message said couldn't find (something...)

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: iCloud
Referrer: forum-search:7.2.2 was downloading to my Mac and then quit, saying "?" (can't remember). what's the problem?

Comments

• lyndaflannery
    lyndaflannery
    Community Member

Version 7.2.1
    MacOS Mojave 10.14.1

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

@lyndaflannery - I'm sorry for the trouble! Unfortunately, without knowing what the error message said, it's difficult for me to know what to might have been going on. Did you install 1Password 7 for Mac from the Mac App Store, or directly from us? And, given that this request is a few days old at this point, are you still experiencing the problem? Or have things resolved?

• lyndaflannery
    lyndaflannery
    Community Member

I can't remember from whom I initially installed; believe it was you. Problem was that I couldn't install 7.2.2 (installation terminated). I believe I am still at the 7.2.1 (Don't know how to find out) Thx

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

@lyndaflannery - OK. What state are things in now? Are you able to open 1Password at all? If so - if you can launch and unlock it with your Master Password - clicking the 1Password menu and the "About 1Password" sub-menu will show you what version you're currently running. Can you let me know what that is, please?

• lyndaflannery
    lyndaflannery
    Community Member

OK- Have 7.2.2! Guess it automatically downloaded so aborted when I tried to install it. Thx for your help - Lynda

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

@lyndaflannery - glad I could help clear up the mystery. You're quite welcome. :)

This discussion has been closed.