To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Purchase on Android App.

Options
cbeck14
cbeck14
Community Member

I recently purchased the "Pro features" on my Andriod phone it was $9.99 if that helps to determine what level of service I have. I do not see any option for it being a subscription but rather a 1 time purchase. Please explain what I purchased as there are many options.
Can you please explain why on the app it still says "trial mode"? Also how to sync my passwords from the app to the online environment.
Finally how do I sync the passwords to my windows app?

Thanks for your help.
I am a bit frustrated after working on these problems for over an hour and a half now.

Thanks,
Christian

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Andriod
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@cbeck14: The one time Pro Features purchase in 1Password for Android unlocks the Pro Features in 1Password for Android. Nothing else. If you're seeing "trial" you're probably also signed into a 1Password.com account you signed up for but haven't subscribed to. Built-in sync and accessing data through the 1Password.com website are features that depend on the membership service. If you want to stick with the one-time purchase, you can use 1Password without an account and sync your data yourself. Otherwise, with a 1Password.com membership, you can get all of the apps, the web interface, and not have to deal with with license management or sync configuration — you simply login to your account to authorize a device and access your data, along with many other benefits. Either way, let me know if you have any questions. :)

• cbeck14
    cbeck14
    Community Member
    Options

I was mislead and not provided complete information for this purchase. I was led to believe that this purchase would allow me to access and make updates to my vault across multiple devices. I suggest one password clarify and make it easier for customers to understand what they are purchasing and and provide full transparency.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@cbeck14: I am sorry if you misunderstood, but you were certainly not misled. For that to happen, you would have had to have asked a question and gotten an untrue response. The features listed in the article I linked earlier are the same ones listed in the app when you make the purchase:

Pro Features

And if you have questions about anything that is or is not listed there, we can answer them if you ask.

As far as sync, you can do that yourself using what you've already purchased, as outlined in the other article I directed you to:

Sync your 1Password data

If, however, you'd prefer to use a 1Password.com membership since that includes built-in seamless sync and everything else, we'll be happy to help you make the transition. Just send an email to sales@1password.com with your receipt and post the Support ID you receive here.

This discussion has been closed.