To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Vault - Private/Work

Options
michip
michip
Community Member

I hope this question was not asked before - Question would apply to ALL Platforms (not only Mac):

I am evaluating 1Password family licence and so far I am very impressed. Great work ladies and gents ;)

I have created several vaults (my private vault, a shared vault for my wife and myself and a vault for my work).

When I use 1Password on my working machine also my private and shared vaults are synced to that machine. In general thats no big deal but I would feel more comfortable if I can configure 1Password to exclude syncing of certain vaults to my working machine.
I could abuse the "travel" mode to do so but its not made for this use case and will not work in a convenient way. Maybe there is already an elegant way to do what I am looking for.

I know I could always invite a new "member" to my family account and only that member has the working vault. I could use that member on my working machine - but that also does not feel right.

I would like to here what you think about it. Would you consider it useful - useless? Or what is your approach to manage working/private vaults

1Password Version: 7.2.2
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

This discussion has been closed.