To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Two accounts but only need one - can't get into older one.

Options
nmsmith89
nmsmith89
Community Member

Hello! I sent an email a while back but nobody answered so I'm posting on here.

I created a single user account a long time ago and stopped using it. Recently, I created a family account but have since then decided to convert it to a single user account. Because of that older account, which I can't get into, it won't let me convert my current account to single user. Really, I don't even need to get into the older account. I could even just have it deleted so I can convert my newer family account to single user. I did have a $10 credit on there that I had redeemed, I doubt that it could be transferred but I thought I would mention it anyways. I was hoping to get this cleared up earlier as I wanted to take advantage of the Thanksgiving promotion, but since nobody responded to my emails I will probably end up missing it.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@nmsmith89: Thanks for getting in touch. I'm sorry for the trouble. Indeed, you can only have a single individual account under the same email address, but we can help you delete the old unused one. I'll follow up with you via email and we'll go from there.

ref: ARK-95231-195

This discussion has been closed.