Merge: Update new items in Primary Vault (iCloud) with Personal

Options
LukasBR
LukasBR
Community Member

A few weeks ago, I switched to the subscription based model. I merged my Primary vault on iCloud with the Personal Vault and deleted the Primary vault on my Mac.
On my iPhone however, the Primary iCloud vault still exists. And for some reason, all newly generated passwords are stored in the iCloud vault. Obviously they won't synchronize with my Mac.

I have 722 items in the Personal items (~20-30 new since the merge) and 701 items in the iCloud vault (about ~20 different new ones since the merge). Is there any neat way to copy only the new items to the Personal vault and then finally delete it?

Thanks for your help!

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:merve vault

Comments

• Ben
    Options

Hi @LukasBR

Unfortunately this, or some variation resulting from keeping the Primary vault, is a rather common problem. We're working on an update that will automatically remove the old Primary vault as part of the migration process to address that, but that doesn't help you in this case. The only way to do this is manually. You'd need to find the items that have been created or changed in the Primary vault since the migration and copy them over. Once you've done so I'd recommend uninstalling and reinstalling 1Password on the iPhone to get a clean slate and then sign in to your 1Password account.

You can read about how to copy the items here:

Move and copy items | 1Password

I do apologize for the inconvenience.

Ben

• LukasBR
    LukasBR
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks for your reply, Ben!

I’ll try the workaround! Is there any way to sort the items on iPhone by „date added“?

Cheers, Lukas

• Ben
    Options

Not yet. :( I'm hopeful that is something we can get added in the future but at the moment there are no sorting options in 1Password for iOS.

Ben

• LukasBR
    LukasBR
    Community Member
    Options

Alright then, thanks for your help!

• Ben
    Options

You're welcome. :)

Ben

This discussion has been closed.