I upgraded to 1PW7 on my Mac running OS Mojave 10.14. 1PW version is 7.2.2 70202006.

doug5
doug5
Community Member
edited November 2018 in Mac

The program crashes upon any use of features to fill in passwords. I also recently added Vaults from my work account which is a cloud based subscription- not sure if that is related.

1Password Version: 7.2.2
_Extension Version:
Not Provided
OS Version: Mojave 10.14
_Sync Type:
Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:1Password is crashing after upgrade to 1PW7

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@doug5: I haven't heard any other reports of 1Password crashing when filling, so that's certainly not normal and something may be damaged there. Did you send a crash report to us after restarting 1Password? If so, did you use the same address associated with your forum email account? That way we can take a look at what might be causing that.

And if you're still having trouble, the best thing to do will be to restart your device, reproduce the same issue, and then generate a diagnostic report so we can look at the logs to determine exactly what is happening:

https://support.1password.com/diagnostics/

Please send it to support@1password.com and add the following Support ID (including the square brackets) to the subject of your diagnostics email before sending:

[#FVE-97454-297]

If you’re reading this and you are not doug5, this Support ID is for doug5 only. Please ask us for your own if you also need help.

This will link it to our current conversation. Once we see it we should be able to better assist you. Thanks in advance!

ref: FVE-97454-297

This discussion has been closed.