1Password icons do not work

pizellie
pizellie
Community Member

I have 1Password on an iMac.

I have the 1Password icon in my address bar, but it doesn't work.

Question 1: I have 1Password in my Safari Extensions, but the icon doesn't do anything.

Question 2: Also ... I have the 1Password icon on my dashboard, 1Password comes up, but doesn't do anything.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

Question 1: I have 1Password in my Safari Extensions, but the icon doesn't do anything.

@pizellie: Thanks for reaching out. Unfortunately without the basic information you left out of your post, it's hard to say what might be going wrong and how we might right it! Please tell me the OS, 1Password, browser, and extension versions you're using, the exact steps you're taking, and what is (or is not) happening the way you expect so we can figure out the best plan of action:

Find your version

The more information you can give, the better.

Question 2: Also ... I have the 1Password icon on my dashboard, 1Password comes up, but doesn't do anything.

I don't know what this means. Could you please clarify what you're seeing? If it's simpler, take a screenshot of this. To include it in your reply, simply click the document button in the top of the comment field, and select the file you wish to share:

Just be sure not to post anything sensitive, as this is a public forum. Thanks in advance!

• pizellie
    pizellie
    Community Member

Thanks for responding to my 1Password Issue. Per your request, here is some information: OS: Mac High Sierra 10.13.6; 1Password Extension 7.2.2, Browser is Safari.

The issue is that the 1Password icon at the top near the URL bock does not highlight and when I click on it, it does NOTHING - see the attached screen shot.

However, the large icon in my mac dashboard does work. Why won't the small icon work at the top near the URL block ?

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@pizellie: Hmm. That's odd. Can you send me a screenshot of what you see in Safari Preferences > Extensions?

This discussion has been closed.