Missing a handful of logins after upgrading from 6 to 7

Kirk Love
Kirk Love
Community Member
edited November 2018 in Mac

Upgrading from 6 to 7... following the steps outlined on the site I got the beachball of death while trying to import 1208 logins from my old 1Password account that was synced via Dropbox.

After restarting I see that 1135 did make it over and appear to be fine. Some obvious ones (like my Google login) are missing though in that set of 73 missing ones. Is there a way to "redo" the sync? Or find the missing ones automatically (instead of canvasing 1135) to find the 73 I need to get over to 1Password 7?

I searched the forums but couldn't find an exact match to my issue (did see one pertaining to Windows).

Thanks... I love and can't live without 1Password. I'm a huge fan. The upgrade to 7 though has not been super smooth and rather disappointing and confusing for someone who's been using the product since version 3.

Thanks again.

1Password Version: 6 and 7
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: OSX 10.11.6 to OSX 10.14.1
Sync Type: Old Dropbox. New 1Password.com

Comments

• Kirk Love
    Kirk Love
    Community Member
    edited November 2018

If this is helpful, attaching what I see in an older Mac that still runs 1Password 6. I can see the two vaults (old Dropbox) and new 1Password.com and can see the differences in counts.

Is there a way to isolate the differences and import just those to 1Password.com?

Thanks.!

ref: TSK-84463-162

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

Welcome to the forum, @Kirk Love! I'm sorry for the trouble you're experiencing. I also see you've asked these same questions of our email support team and my colleague David is assisting you, so let's keep the conversation going there, instead of trying to manage it in two places at once with two different team members. Thanks! :)

This discussion has been closed.