continue greyed out on installer

abrockr
abrockr
Community Member

1Password and 1Password mini show but continue is greyed out.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:continue greyed out on installer

Comments

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

Welcome to the forum, @abrockr! I'm sorry for the trouble, but I'm not sure what you're referring to. Can you take a screenshot of what you’re seeing? Thanks.

• abrockr
    abrockr
    Community Member

Did you get the screenshot I already sent? Maybe I sent it to somebody else?

• abrockr
    abrockr
    Community Member

Here it is again.

• Ben
    Ben
    edited December 2018

Thanks @abrockr. You'd need to select the "Quit All" option before "Continue" will become available.

Ben

ref: IXD-77118-156

• abrockr
    abrockr
    Community Member

I did that but continue was still greyed out. Only 1Password vanished; 1Password mini was still there.

• abrockr
    abrockr
    Community Member

I click on 1Password mini, then "continue" but it didn't have any effect.

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

@abrockr - try clicking "Quit All" a second time.

• abrockr
    abrockr
    Community Member

That worked. Does everybody have as much trouble as I've had?

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

@abrockr - if you look at these forums, then you might be tempted to assume so. But we do have millions of users, so this forum represents a small fraction of the user-base. :)

People's situations are different; some are coming from competitors' products, some have old 1Password data, some are brand-new users. So different people have however much trouble they have. Not everyone interprets things the same way or learns the same way. We do try to make 1Password easy to use, but that's also why we're always here to answer questions or help people out if they get stuck. Glad Ben and I were able to help get you squared away. :)

This discussion has been closed.