Why does the Safari extension now open up the whole app instead of sm. window and relevant login?

ravensword
ravensword
Community Member

I am used to the Safari extension opening up a small window with the related logins to each website. But it longer operates this way. Now it just blocks the entire website with the full app sized 1password window. It's kinda annoying. I'm not a fan. Anyway I can go back to the old behavior?

1Password Version: 7
Extension Version: ?
OS Version: 10.14.1
Sync Type: 1password

Comments

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

@ravensword - I'm sorry for the trouble. However, I'm not sure I'm understanding you: the mini in 1Password 7 for Mac is indeed substantially changed from previous versions, but that's not the main app. It's just a re-designed mini. Are you sure the main app is what's appearing, or is it just the re-designed mini? To check, switch to 1Password 7 for Mac by clicking it in your Mac's Dock. Then use the keyboard command cmd + opt + backslash ( ⌘\⌥ ). Does a second, smaller window pop up, and is that the one that's appearing for you usually? If so, then this is intended behavior. If not, let me know what you discover.

This discussion has been closed.