Safari extension [DE]

Piepmatz
Piepmatz
Community Member
edited December 2018 in Mac

Hi, I deleated the 1PW app on my Mac because I always got a curious hint. After the new installation of the app
I cannot activate the Safari extension? Nothing happens when I push the cmd + hash key. What can I do?
By the way after reinstalling the app found my account and I choose the box to add the account. May be I have
to choose a different account.
Is there somebody who could answer in german?
Thank you.
BR
Klaus

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    edited December 2018

@Piepmatz: Unfortunately without some basic information it's hard to say what might be going wrong and how we might right it! Please tell me the OS, 1Password, and device versions you're using, the exact steps you're taking, and what is (or is not) happening the way you expect so we can figure out the best plan of action:

Find your version

The more information you can give, the better. For instance, what happens when you try to install it? Thanks in advance! :)

Google translation:

Leider ist es ohne grundlegende Informationen schwer zu sagen, was schief gehen könnte und wie wir es richtig machen könnten! Bitte teilen Sie mir die Betriebssystem-, 1Password- und Geräteversionen mit, die Sie verwenden, die genauen Schritte, die Sie unternehmen, und was (oder nicht) wie erwartet geschieht, damit wir den besten Aktionsplan ermitteln können:

Finden Sie Ihre Version

Je mehr Informationen Sie geben können, desto besser. Was passiert zum Beispiel, wenn Sie versuchen, es zu installieren? Danke im Voraus! :)

• Piepmatz
    Piepmatz
    Community Member

IMAC
    Hardware-Übersicht:

Modellname: iMac
    Modell-Identifizierung: iMac14,1
    Prozessortyp: Intel Core i5
    Prozessorgeschwindigkeit: 2,7 GHz
    Anzahl der Prozessoren: 1
    Gesamtanzahl der Kerne: 4
    L2-Cache (pro Kern): 256 KB
    L3-Cache: 4 MB
    Speicher: 8 GB
    Boot-ROM-Version: 133.0.0.0.0
    SMC-Version (System): 2.14f24
    Seriennummer (System): DGKQC0BQF8J2
    Hardware-UUID: FCFFC8FD-8898-54C2-A5B8-D0B2FCE815E8

System: MacOS Mojave 10.14.1

1Password 7 - Version 7.2.2.

I deinstalled the 1PW App due to a permanent hint that an apple event can not be loaded? Then I installed it again via App Store. Since then the extension don't work any longer although the system confirmed the installation of the extension after downloading via 1PW account? When I push cmd+# nothing happens--- No idea....

Thanks and BR
    Klaus

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@Piepmatz: You will need to have enabled 1Password in Safari Preferences > Extensions. What are you seeing there?

• Piepmatz
    Piepmatz
    Community Member

Screenshot 20.jpeg
    Hi Brent, is there a way to send you a photo (snapshot) of my screen with the content of Safari Preferences?
    Paste and copy doesn't work?

• Piepmatz
    Piepmatz
    Community Member

ups, there it is...

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

@Piepmatz - do you have multiple copies of 1Password 7 for Mac visible to your drive? That means: anywhere -- on your hard drive, on a backup disk or an external hard drive, literally anywhere? Or is there only the one single copy, in your main /Applications folder?

• Piepmatz
    Piepmatz
    Community Member

Lars, currently I have one version in use. But I deleted it now twice via App Cleaner (I tickled all options) and then I reinstalled
    via App Store. Since I did that the extension is not working although I downloaded it from my account....

• Piepmatz
    Piepmatz
    Community Member

how can I find out if there are other versions stored on my Mac? There is no external disc drive...

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

Do a Spotlight search for "1password".

This discussion has been closed.