Feature Request: Filter by "no/missing username"

woda
woda
Community Member
edited December 2018 in Mac

Hi,

whenever I generate a password via the password generator in 1Password it's automatically saved as a new item in my "Private" vault with only the password and the website it was generated on (if there is one). It's pretty easy to recognize these items as they all have that grey key icon.

I have quite a few of these username-less items in my vaults and it would be great if there was an easier way to clean them up other than having to go through all items and select the ones with the key icon and hit CMD+Backspace.

A new filter like "no/missing username" would more than suffice.

cheers

1Password Version: 7.2.2
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: MacOS 10.14.1
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• @woda,

As password items themselves don't have a username field they should all be missing that. What you'd actually want here is an item of type login, you can convert those password items into logins by clicking on the "Convert to Login" button that gets displayed in the toolbar.

Additionally, if you have logins that are missing their username you can click on the magnifying glass in the search field and choose the "show search options" to configure a search to find those logins that lack a username:

This discussion has been closed.