My 1Password become "frozen" 10 days ago, according to my Login box. Suggestions?

DaBookster
DaBookster
Community Member

I cannot enter any of the items in my Login Box, a note stating " Your account has been Frozen" is there, marked by what looks like a 'snowflake'. Any solutions would be appreciated.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:My 1Password become "frozen" 10 days ago, according to my Login box. Suggestions?

Comments

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

Welcome to the forum, @DaBookster! If you're getting the message about your account being in Frozen status, that's because you created a 1password.com account about 30 days ago, and your free trial has expired. It's not a problem, though: just click the message itself, and you'll be able to update your billing information by adding a credit card. An individual account is $2.99/mo if paid annually ($35.88/yr), and a 1Password Families account is $4.99/mo ($59.88/yr). Let us know if you have any questions. :)

• DaBookster
    DaBookster
    Community Member

Thanks Lars - I'll do just that. I've had an 1Password account for at least six months, but I am just happy to follow your suggestion and updating my Billing Info. Regards - DaBookster

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

@DaBookster - that's entirely possible; we've had various promotions over recent months that have included more than the usual 30 days of free trial. If you were one of the ones lucky enough to grab a 3 or 6 month promotional period, then this may be the first time it's come up. Feel free to let us know if you have any questions or run into difficulties. :) :+1:

This discussion has been closed.