Reaffirming Desire to Turn Off Animations

Vexir
Vexir
Community Member

Hi there, 1P team. I found this lively discussion from last year on disabling animations in 1Password. I find myself wishing this was a reality, especially since Mini has animations. Feels like a slowdown that I just don't need. When most actions on a computer are sub 1-second, a 1-second animation feels too long!

So I'd like to start this thread to give folks a chance to reaffirm their desire to turn off animations, and for it to have some more visibility with the team, especially since there doesn't seem to be a feature voting system.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

@Vexir - there isn't a feature voting system, primarily because that's not how we decide what to work on. We're always interested in users' feedback - good, bad or just informational. But just because we notice something and are aware of people's views on the topic, doesn't necessarily mean we'll be addressing it quickly, or at all. There are quite few factors that go into such decisions besides how passionate a segment of the user base is. Thanks for letting us know your preference, I'll definitely pass it along to the developers.

• Vexir
    Vexir
    Community Member

@Lars - That's what I figured. No problem with that at all. Just wanted to give people a place to reaffirm their interest in this feature, and continue pushing that awareness to you guys.

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

:) :+1:

This discussion has been closed.