Browser Extension trouble after updating to iPassword 7.2.2

JDW
JDW
Community Member
edited December 2018 in Mac

Brenty helped resolve the problem I was having in another thread so I would like this thread deleted. Thanks.

Comments

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

@JDW - Thanks for the update. That's excellent news! I’d like to be able to say I’m glad I helped you get things squared away, but since @brenty appears to have saved the day, I can’t hardly claim any credit for it. :-) However, around here, we’ve learned to call a win a win whether we had a hand in it or not.

So, congratulations! Keep an eye on things and please let us know if the problem recurs or if there's anything further we can do to assist you. Otherwise, have a great week, and thanks for being a 1Password user!

• mduett
    mduett
    Community Member

Lars, I have a friend that I am helping troubleshoot a problem they are having with the 7.2.2 extension not working with Safari 12.0.2. I ran the diagnostic tool and generated a report. Whom should I email the report to? Thanks

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

Welcome to the forum, @mduett! Please have your friend email it to support@1password.com - one of us will have a look in the order we received it. Thanks! :)

• JDW
    JDW
    Community Member

mduett, I'm not sure if it will help, but in another thread Brenty suggested I restart my computer. I had not done that after installing the 7.2.2 update and sure enough, after the restart, the browser extension started working again in all my Mac browsers (Safari, FireFox, and Chrome).

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

@JDW - not a bad idea; a restart often will solve issues of this nature.

This discussion has been closed.