Safari Ext App Not Working

JimH
JimH
Community Member

My Safari browser extension no longer works since the last 1PW upgrade. The 1PW app is filed in the systems Applications folder. Safari preferences/extensions 1PW is set to automatically update although it shows version 7.2.2 and not version 7.2 4. Any help would be appreciated.

1Password Version: 7.2.4
Extension Version: 7.2.2
OS Version: Mac High Sierra 10.13.6
Sync Type: 1PW Cloud
Referrer: forum-search:My safari browser extension no longer works since the last upgrade.

Comments

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

@JimH - can I ask: what version of Safari are you using, specifically?

• @JimH We've seen this a couple times. Do me a favor and reboot your computer and then compare the versions in Safari and 1Password again. They should be the same.

• JimH
    JimH
    Community Member

I'm using Safari 12.0.2. Happily, rebooting my computer today seems to have cured the problem (which is odd because I make a habit of shutting it down daily) as both 1PW in Safari and 1Password are now the same. Thanks for your help.

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

@JimH - excellent! I'm glad the ol' restart trick got you back up and running. Keep an eye on things, and let us know if the problem recurs or you notice anything else that seems amiss. Otherwise, have a great holiday season and thanks for being a 1Password user. :)

This discussion has been closed.