Cleaning Up Multiple Sites w/Same Password

mhosborn
mhosborn
Community Member

Before I set out on this "journey" I thought I'd ask a question first to (possibly) save some time.

I know I have the same password used on multiple sites. Is there a quick and easy way to see a list of all the sites using the same password, or do I have to go thru every entry individually?

Thanks again for all you folks do....and Happy Holidays to everyone at Agile Bits.

1Password Version: 7.2.2
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: OS X 10.14.2
Sync Type: 1Password

Comments

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

Welcome to the forum, @mhosborn! If you're using 1Password 7 for Mac, there is a feature called Watchtower where you can see which passwords are re-used. You can use that to help you identify the likely suspects quickly. Let us know if you have any questions. :)

• mhosborn
    mhosborn
    Community Member

Lars....thanks. Yes, I've seen the Watchtower feature, which prompted me to ask the question. From what I can tell, Watchtower tells me which passwords are reused, but doesn't show me which sites are using the same password. (Or am I missing something?).

• mhosborn
    mhosborn
    Community Member

Lars....apologies! I just looked again and see Watchtower does exactly what I asked....I just didn't look close enough at the left pane. In the left pane, the sites using the same password are grouped together, which is perfect.

Thanks again.

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

@mhosborn - glad you got it sorted! Feel free to ask questions any time. :)

This discussion has been closed.