Merry Christmas to the AgileBits Team!

raindog308
raindog308
Community Member

1Password is an application suite that I rely on every single day to keep me and my family safe.

Over the past couple years, I've interacted with the AB team - even the founder - and they have been uniformly helpful, friendly, and knowledgeable. In a world of faceless tech behemoths and AI customer service robots, It's a pleasure to deal with a small company that is customer-focused.

So from my family to the AB family: Merry Christmas!

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Many thanks for the kind words @raindog308. I'm so glad to hear that 1Password has been such a boon to you and your family. Merry Christmas. πŸŽ…πŸ»

Ben

• Thanks so much, @raindog308! This has made my day. Merry Christmas to you, too! And Happy New Year! <3

• Thanks so much @raindog308! It means a lot when folks take the time just to wish us well. Thanks for taking the time and have a Merry Christmas, too. I hope the new year has nothing but great things in store for you and yours. πŸ™‚πŸŽ†πŸŽ„

Oh, and I had a talk with BitBot (our little robot helper) and he said he wishes you a Merry Christmas too. Even though he is a bot, he wanted you to know he still cares. πŸ˜‰πŸ€–πŸ’™

• ❀️

• Thanks @raindog308! A huge Merry Christmas to you too πŸ™‚

• Thank you @raindog308 we truly appreciate your kind words. Merry Christmas to you also.

• Thank you @raindog308. Merry Christmas to you and yours! πŸŽ„

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    edited December 2018

Merry Christmas and happy holidays to you too! I'm grateful to be able to interact with you and the rest of our awesome customers daily -- to help when something goes wrong, or just spread some cheer with 1Password tips that make it even easier for each of us to keep ourselves and our loved ones safe online. :pirate: :+1: (←Santa with an eyepatch)

• ag_michaelc
    edited December 2018

How very sweet of you. Thank you so much. Merry Christmas! πŸŽ„

• Henry
    Henry
    1Password Alumni

@raindog308 Very sweet of you to say, and I'm really glad that you're loving 1Password! :smile:

• DanielP
    DanielP
    1Password Alumni

Thank you for the kind words @raindog308 :) Merry Christmas to you and Family as well!

• sarah_ag
    sarah_ag
    1Password Alumni

Thanks so much for the kind words, @raindog308! This made my night. :) May your Christmas be merry, and your new year excellent. <3

• And a Merry Christmas to you and yours!

• mathieu_g
    mathieu_g
    1Password Alumni

Merry Christmas, @raindog308! ❀

• Brian
    Brian
    1Password Alumni

That's so sweet of you @raindog308! You just made my day! ❀️

A happy holiday season to you and your family as well!

• isha_ag
    isha_ag
    1Password Alumni

Thank you @raindog308 and a very merry christmas to you as well!

• jpgoldberg
    jpgoldberg
    1Password Alumni

Thank you, @raindog308. I hope you had a great Christmas.

This discussion has been closed.