Custom field synching

Options

Hi,

Sorry if this has been asked/dealt with already but I did a quick search but couldn't see anything conclusive.

I originally purchased the iPhone app a couple of weeks ago (1Password 4.0) and have set up some custom fields on some of my logins. For example, some sites have questions requiring "memorable" answers, which I don't provide genuine answers to, so like to record these within 1Password.

However, today I purchased 1Password for Windows to complete the set (it's great) - however it doesn't show any of the custom fields I've built from the iPhone app.

Another example of this, is where I've added a lost/stolen number from my credit cards into the information - but it isn't shown within the Windows side of things.

Is this a known issue, or is there a workaround where I can see that info from within Windows?

Happy New Year to all :-)

Regards,
GR

Comments

• DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni
    Options

The current version of 1Password for Windows doesn't include display or creation of custom fields.

1Password 4 for Windows, currently in beta development, includes support for display and creation of custom fields, as well as organization of fields (standard and custom) into custom "sections." If you're interested, you can sign up for the beta program here: https://agilebits.com/beta_signups/winnewsletter.html

• GreatRaymondo
    GreatRaymondo
    Community Member
    Options

Makes sense. Thanks for the link - I have signed up :D

• DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Excellent! Thanks so much for your interest!

• eoghan.hayes
    eoghan.hayes
    Community Member
    Options

Hi,

I'm facing the same problem; iOS allows me to view Mac generated custom fields and vice-versa but they are not visible on the Windows version (bought the Windows/Mac bundle during the anniversary sale as I have become dependant on 1P4 on iOS). I signed up for the beta some time ago but have yet to be invited to join/download and install the programme. Or am I missing something and I can find a download somewhere?!

Thanks,

• DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi, @eoghan.hayes.

In several "waves" so far, we've already invited over 25% of the people who've signed up. We plan to invite another large group very soon.

Thanks for your patience!

This discussion has been closed.