Size matters!

Options
Dan Ortego
Dan Ortego
Community Member

With an ever-growing list of higher resolution monitors becoming more standard, it would be nice if we could select the size of text within the 1P application. In my particular case, I keep a slew of notes but on my Hi-Res 27-inch display the text is hard to read.

Comments

• Niklas
    Niklas
    Community Member
    Options

Maybe this is a bug?

I can change the font size while editing but the size isn't saved.

Look :)

• Dan Ortego
    Dan Ortego
    Community Member
    Options

Yeah, that would do it and them some! Anyway, I still think it would be a useful option so maybe the powers to be may consider it.

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi Dan and @Niklas,

You're certainly not the first person to request some font control within 1Password. I'll be sure to add your votes to the feature request. Thanks so much for the feedback! :)

• sejtam
    sejtam
    Community Member
    Options

I would also like to reduce the size of the fonts in the iten list. Each item takes up much too much vertical space. The icons should also be able to be scaled or a smaller set of icons available

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @setjam,

I'll be sure to add your vote for some font control! In the meantime, if you'd like your entries to be a bit smaller, try out our classic top view. Just go to View > Item List Layout > Top and see if that looks a bit better for you :)

• Dan Ortego
    Dan Ortego
    Community Member
    Options

Hi Megan, I never thought of that view option and it’s kind of cool. Unfortunately, on my 27-inch NEC graphics display it still appears close to 10-point text. It amazes me that after all this time; the folks at Agile haven't considered the readability of the application text. Oh well, maybe someday ~

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    edited January 2014
    Options

Hi Dan,

I'm testing it out on my own iMac right now, and you're right, that font does look pretty small on a larger screen. I'll encourage the developers to look into this :)

This discussion has been closed.