Missing logins

Options

I had a number of problems with logins not showing up on my mobile devices, so I ended up removing my data from dropbox entirely (made sure there are no extra copies anywhere) and restored from backup using the Windows 1Password tool (1.0.9.340).

After importing the backup the Windows 1Password tool shows all my logins. I then used the "Move to Dropbox" button and made 100% sure it sync'd everywhere.

My Chrome plugin shows all my logins properly.

My Android phone, Android tablet, and browsing directly to the 1Password.html file in Dropbox show only 9 of 375 logins.

Again, the really interesting part there is not my mobile devices but that opening the 1Password.html file directly, the login count should be 375 and it's 9.

I'm not sure where to go from here. I notice that if I edit a login in Chrome then that login will then show up on my mobile devices and via the 1Password.html file.

Any help is appreciated.

Comments

• DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni
    Options

If you open the 1Password.html file on your private dropbox.com web site using a browser on your PC, how many Login items are shown?

• svondutch
    svondutch
    1Password Alumni
    edited May 2014
    Options

My Android phone, Android tablet, and browsing directly to the 1Password.html file in Dropbox show only 9 of 375 logins.

Have you tried to repair your 1Password data?

File > Repair 1Password Data

Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.