Feature Request: not locking while creating a new item

Options
agoldenlife
agoldenlife
Community Member
edited May 2014 in 1Password 4 for Windows

I am new to these forums and wasn't sure where to put this, but wanted to get it out of my head. On several occasions have had this happen to me. When I create a new entry, usually a login, sometimes I am going in between a site, or other application to get and enter or copy information. What will happen is the software will lock, for 97% of the time the lock time will work. However for a few times it will lock while I am creating an entry. When it does that it erases all the work that I have done to create the entry. At first I ended up missing a few logins, because I assumed the software saved it even though I had not clicked OK.

Can you please add a feature that if a new entry window is open and the software attempts to lock it can save a "draft" or whatever of the new entry? That would end a large frustration I have anyway!

Thanks for the excellent product I use it on just about every platform you have it available on (iPhone, iPad, Macbook and several windows PC's.)

Comments

• DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Thanks for your kind words, @agoldenlife, and for letting us know about that problem!

I see the same behavior in 1Password 4 for Windows, currently in beta development, and I'll be sure to mention it to Development.

This discussion has been closed.