Website fields lost from Logins with 4.4 [moved to email]

Options
dhiebert
dhiebert
Community Member
edited June 2014 in Mac

I am running 1Password on my iMac, MacBook Air, iPhone 5S, and 3rd-gen iPad. Ever since my iMac and MacBook Air updated to version 4.4, I have lost the "website" field from all of my Login entries. This is very, very bad (nearly catastrophic). Now I have lost the information that associates which web sites all of my passwords are for. While I can reconstruct some of the better know ones, there is no way I can figure that out for all 282 records. Please advise.

Comments

• Jasper
    Options

Hi @dhiebert,

Sorry to hear about the trouble! We should be able to get this fixed by restoring from a backup.

But first, we'd like to get a bit more information. Could you please email us a Diagnostics Report from your Mac, along with a link to this discussion, to: support+forum@agilebits.com

A brief comment here mentioning that you've sent the report would also be helpful. Thanks in advance!

• dhiebert
    dhiebert
    Community Member
    Options

I have emailed 3 diagnostic reports: 1 each from my iMac, MacBook Air, and iPhone 5S.

• sjk
    sjk
    1Password Alumni
    edited May 2014
    Options

We've received all three of your reports @dhiebert - thanks for sending those in! Our support team will be replying to you directly in email with more help resolving this problem with missing website fields.

This discussion has been closed.