Databse not being able to back up. Keys Files missing

Options
PearleneUtley
PearleneUtley
Community Member

I keep on getting this pop up every 5 minutes! what to do ???

Comments

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @PearleneUtley‌

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble with 1Password right now. Luckily, this should be a simple fix. Try this:

• Open 1Password.
    • Click the 1Password menu, hold down the Control key, and select Quit 1Password and 1Password mini.
    • Restart the Mac.
    • Relaunch 1Password.

Does the message disappear now?

• PearleneUtley
    PearleneUtley
    Community Member
    Options

No. It is still popping up every 5 minutes. Geez!

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @PearleneUtley‌

I'm sorry this is still giving you trouble! We'll need to take a closer look at your system here to determine where things are getting tangled up. Could you please send us a Diagnostics Report?

http://learn2.agilebits.com/1Password4/diagnostic-report.html

Then attach the entire file to an email to us: support+forum@ agilebits .com

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report in our inbox.

A short note here once you've sent the Report in will help us to keep an eye out for it. :)

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks in advance!

• PearleneUtley
    PearleneUtley
    Community Member
    Options

Just emailed the report. :) Thank you for helping. This is happening on both of my laptop and the computer so should I send u a report for both?

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @PearleneUtley‌

We've received your Diagnostic Report - thanks for sending it in! If you are seeing this on both your computers, it wouldn't hurt to see a Diagnostic Report from both machines. :) In any case, someone from the support team will get back to you as soon as possible with some details.

• PearleneUtley
    PearleneUtley
    Community Member
    Options

looking forward to solutions. Love 1password!

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @PearleneUtley‌

Thanks for the kind words! I see that one of our tech gurus is already on your case - you're in good hands. :)

This discussion has been closed.