UK banking

Options

Hi all, I recently bought 1Passowrd, I like it and I'm migrating my information across. I've read old treads about how to configure templates to save UK banking information and not only US. Has there been any progress with this?

Our data fields are different with BIC numbers, customer numbers, current accounts (Checking acc) that are VISA debit cards with the 16 digit number (like a credit card) with valid/expire dates, sort codes, various specific security details (pass codes, memorable words, dates etc, which is easy to save in the notes field).

I find the current Wallet Item template non-US friendly with things called different names and having to spread my information across different fields, so I just save most of it in my own logical format in the notes field...

Why not give users the option to add custom fields? In that way we can call it what we like and saved how we like it making it more non-US friendly for the international market.

Comments

• DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@Robbbbbbb, I hope you'll be pleased to learn that 1Password 4 for Windows, currently in beta development, does indeed the ability to add custom fields and sections. If you're interested, you can join the thousands of people already working with 1Password 4 for Windows by signing up for the beta program here: https://agilebits.com/beta_signups/winnewsletter.html

(I should mention that you can easily use the Credit Card item type for your bank account's debit cards, so 1Password can fill forms with the card info just as it would for a credit card.)

• Robbbbbbb
    Robbbbbbb
    Community Member
    Options

Hi DBrown,

That's good news about the custom fields, it is impossible to try and have one system fits all around the world. I'll look into the beta version.

Thanks
    Rob

• DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni
    Options

We'll see you in the beta forum!

This discussion has been closed.