1Password Data Available in Firefox Browser Extension but not in 1Password Application on Computer

Options

We using multiple licenses of 1Password for Windows. We have a single data file for all of our licenses, and we keep that data file on Dropbox. Yesterday morning we discovered that all of our 1Password information (logins, secure notes, etc) was entirely gone from each computer's copy of the 1Password program.

However, if we access 1Password through the browser extension in Firefox, we still have access to all of our saved logins, though they still do not appear in the application on the computer.

I tried saving a new login, using the browser extension in Firefox. That login saved sucessfully into the browser extension and also appears now in the computer application versions of 1Password. All our other 1Password data only shows up in the Firefox browser extension.

I have tried opening the data file from the 1Password application on my computer
File / Open 1Password Data / ...[Dropbox folder heigherachry]... 1Password_Data.agilekeychain

All this does is lock 1Password, and when I reopen it, all of my data except the one new login are gone. How can I get the data to display in the computer application?

[I do have a backup of the data that I could try to restore from but I don't know that it is 100% current and I would rather not have to find out].

Comments

This discussion has been closed.