Login does not appear to have any fields [Issue in IE, moved to private email]

Options
DwightL
DwightL
Community Member
edited June 2014 in 1Password 4 for Windows

I continue to have irritating problems with 1Password Win 7 64 Home Edition, IE 11. I have had this problem for many months, off and on, with previous versions of IE. Rebooting the computer usually fixes it, but don't feel it should be required on a regular basis. Have even had to reboot immediately after startup, at times. Is there any permanent fix for this?

Comments

• MikeT
    Options

Hi @DwightL,

You are certainly right that it shouldn't be required to reboot daily or even once. I haven't seen this issue with IE11 on my Windows 7 machine, so it's not exactly widespread.

Have you contacted the support before to work with us on this?

Can you email us your diagnostic report to support + FORUM at agilebits.com with a link to this thread.

Thanks!

• DwightL
    DwightL
    Community Member
    edited June 2014
    Options

Yes, I reported this problem about a year ago, and never got a specific answer to the problem. It comes and goes. Diagnostic zip file attached.
    Thanks

• DwightL
    DwightL
    Community Member
    Options

Sorry, diagnostic zip file emailed to support.

• MikeT
    Options

Hi @DwightL‌,

I found the email, thanks! I'll reply there and we'll figure this out for you.

• svondutch
    svondutch
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@DwightL Can I invite you into the version 4 BETA please?

https://agilebits.com/beta_signups/winnewsletter.html

It might fix this problem you're having. Thanks!

• DwightL
    DwightL
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks, @svondutch. I am now running the 4 BETA as suggested. So far, so good. :)

• MikeT
    Options

Hi @DwightL,

That's awesome, I'm glad we were able to finally make some progress on that. Expect an email from me soon about 1Password 4.

Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.