Login visible in Chrome extension 3.9.20.99 not visible in Windows 1.0.9.340

Options
lugepravda
lugepravda
Community Member
edited January 2014 in 1Password 4 for Windows

A login that is visible in Chrome extension 3.9.20.99 not visible in Windows 1.0.9.340. Am I missing something all components look like the latest versions?

Thanks
LP

Comments

• DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Is it just one Login item that isn't visible in the main 1Password program, @lugepravda, or all of them?

• lugepravda
    lugepravda
    Community Member
    Options

Just the one login item. And I just deleted it from the extension to re-create it again from logging in the website in question. And again, it does not appear in the main Windows application.

• DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Thanks, @lugepravda.

What's the URL of the site's login page?

• lugepravda
    lugepravda
    Community Member
    Options

www.Evernote.com, thanks

• svondutch
    svondutch
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Are you seeing a red badge on the 1Password button in Chrome? If yes, then the 1Password extension might not be connected to the 1Password helper (aka Agile1pAgent.exe).

Here are instructions on how to fix this problem:

1. http://help.agilebits.com/1Password_Windows/helper-not-connected.html
    2. http://help.agilebits.com/1Password_Windows/antivirus-configuration.html

Thanks!

• DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni
    edited January 2014
    Options

@lugepravda, I'm not able to reproduce that problem on my system.

I just used Chrome to visit evernote.com/Login.action. I entered an e-mail address and a password, submitted the form, and accepted 1Password's immediate offer to save a new Login for me.

My login credentials were fake, of course, so the login failed. When the login page reappeared, I pressed Ctrl+\ , and 1Password filled in the form with the saved credentials and submitted the form.

Please let us know if there's anything else we should try, so we can see the problem you describe.

Thanks!

• NorfolknHope
    NorfolknHope
    Community Member
    Options

Similar problem exists in W8.1 using FF 27. No extension/add on available at all. Is this ever to reappear? Also no joy in Maxthon 3, my preferred browser. Seems that upgrading laptop has moved me backwards!

• DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni
    edited February 2014
    Options

@NorfolknHope, I just updated Firefox to 27. The 1Password extension 4.0.1 works correctly for me. You might try removing the extension (from within Firefox) and re-installing it (from the Browsers tab of 1Password preferences). Please let us know whether that helps.

I don't know anything about Maxthon. 1Password includes extensions for Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, and Safari, which covers over 98% of the browser usage recorded.

• NorfolknHope
    NorfolknHope
    Community Member
    Options

Sorry for delay; yes, now working great. Brother also using 1Password on Macs, and he can 'share' passwords, but I cannot see how to do this. Any clues?

• MikeT
    Options

Hi @NorfolknHope‌,

It is not yet available in the current 1Password 1.x for Windows but will be in 1Password 4 for Windows. Here's how it works:

This discussion has been closed.