Is it possible to search by username

Options

I'm about to dump an old domain name I no longer use. I'd like to be sure there are no accounts in use that are accessed via an email based on that domain before the situation is irreversible (6 July). So, can I search by username? I know the data's in 1Password, just need to get at it.

Comments

• DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni
    edited June 2014
    Options

You can search all fields. With the All folder selected, just type the e-mail address into the search field, and the list area will automatically be filtered to show only items that contain that e-mail address in any field.

For details, please see Searching for items in the 1Password 4 for Windows user's guide.

• BarryC
    BarryC
    Community Member
    edited June 2014
    Options

Didn't work as you described. Eventually realised you're talking about "1Password 4 for Windows" and I'm using "1Password for Windows" (like the title of this discussion page says).

I've frequently done the "Check for Updates", and always got the message "You are running the latest version of 1password. Thank you for staying up-to-date!". Seems this was a lie.

Got round the problem by exporting the data and searching the text file produced.
    Thanks anyway.

• DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Sorry for the confusion, @BarryC. This forum now covers non-beta builds of both 1Password 1 and 1Password 4. (We thought about creating a third forum, but that just seemed too confusing.)

Please note that there are not likely to be further builds of 1Password 1 for Windows. We hope you'll join us in using 1Password 4.

This discussion has been closed.