1P4 for Windows and Folder Sync

Options

So, with the advent of 1P4 for windows, what are the folder sync options? Unfortunately with work I do not have access to Dropbox or Wifi as a sync option, nor iCloud. I -can- use another cloud sync provider that works on both windows and mac, but that requires a folder sync option.

Basically I have: Mac ( sync to folder A ) -> A synced to cloud -> A synced to Windows machine

And I want to be able to use the keychain in A on windows.

Comments

• svondutch
    svondutch
    1Password Alumni
    edited June 2014
    Options

I -can- use another cloud sync provider that works on both windows and mac, but that requires a folder sync option.

On Mac, you can turn on this thing called "folder sync" and then sync to an agilekeychain in your cloud provider's (virtual) folder. On Windows, you simply open that agilekeychain folder (via File > Open) and be done with it :)

• sfuzzymagic
    sfuzzymagic
    Community Member
    Options

Turns out that at least part of my issue getting this to work is that box.com's approach to Mac packages is ... less than stellar. Google Drive, though, appears to work just fine.

• DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni
    edited June 2014
    Options

...and there's always Dropbox, tried and true syncing for 1Password on Macs, PCs, and mobile devices.

For full details, please see Syncing your 1Password data in the user's guide.

This discussion has been closed.