Request new important feature: Attachments in 1Password

Options
bagmel
bagmel
Community Member
edited June 2014 in 1Password 4 for Windows

1password is an excellent program, I believe that an additional feature that would add value to the same serious saving of photos, this would be perfect feature to add in a fast a card (such as a credit card for front and back) officer up as a backup object physical. Thanks for your attention.

Comments

• MikeT
    edited June 2014
    Options

Hi @bagmel,

We do support file attachments in 1Password, which would sync to other 1Password apps. In your example, you can scan both the front and back of your cards and attach the images to your credit card items.

• bagmel
    bagmel
    Community Member
    Options

if that functionality but I've seen it in the box below to select one automatically visualize the attachment

• MikeT
    Options

Hi @bagmel,

You have to double-click on it and save it to the desktop to view the files. Make sure you securely delete your files after you're done. The files will remain encrypted in 1Password.

We don't have anything like QuickLook on Windows (it's an API provided by OS X) and we don't have any plans to write one from the ground right now. It might be possible to implement this in the future but I don't have a timeframe.

This discussion has been closed.