Mess of directory's [moved to email]

Options
Dwighty
Dwighty
Community Member
edited June 2014 in iOS

When I installed my computer again I noticed that 1password is a mess in my dropbox

I now have 2 directory's in my dropbox

• 1Password
  • 1Password.agilekeychain

So far not a problem but changes make in my windows version are not taken over by my iphone and that's a problem

I've looked at the directory and have this in my dropbox
\Dropbox\1Password.agilekeychain\a\default\thumb\s --> containing 277 files
\Dropbox\1Password.agilekeychain\data\default --> containing 393 files
\Dropbox\1Password.agilekeychain\config --> containing 3 files
and a file named AgileKeychain

Then the second dir
\Dropbox\1Password\1Password.agilekeychain\data\default --> containing 383 files
and a file named 1password.html

Now the strange part
My windows 1.0.09.341 has 336 logins 2 wallet 1 account 4 software 9 secure notes and 1 identy making total of 353
My ios 4 had 329 logins 1 wallet 1 account 3 software 9 secure notes and 1 identity making total of 348
I'm missing a couple of files

How can this be fixed.
I'm using 1password for a couple of years so the dir's can be pollute and I noticed because I changed something on my windows machine and couldn't login on my Iphone

Comments

• Dwighty
    Dwighty
    Community Member
    Options

I i forgot to mention that this directory
    \Dropbox\1Password.agilekeychain
    contains contains 72 files 1password( ).html

• Jasper
    Options

Hi @Dwighty,

So we can investigate, could you please email us a Diagnostics Report from your iPhone and Windows PC, along with a link to this discussion, to: support+forum@agilebits.com

A brief comment here mentioning that you've sent the report would also be helpful. Thanks in advance!

• Dwighty
    Dwighty
    Community Member
    edited June 2014
    Options

I've just send the email with the 2 reports. Hopefully you guys can help me with a solution.

I just got a returning e-mail :)

We received your email and my human friends will reply to you as soon as possible! For your reference, your support ticket number is TIF-53849-495. In the meantime, here are a few things that may help

• sjk
    sjk
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @Dwighty,

Chris has emailed you a reply with a suggested solution. I hope that works for you! :)

• Dwighty
    Dwighty
    Community Member
    Options

I've already used it and it works ! thanks for the support

• Dwighty
    Dwighty
    Community Member
    edited June 2014
    Options

New issue
    I've been reinstalling all my windows machines due to maleware problems (2 pcs) and I'm installing today 1password on my laptop after I did it to my desktop.
    Now I've getting a new version (v4) and my licence key is not valid any more ?. My desktop was last week no problem at all !
    I thought the licence was lifetime based on platform.
    Anyway I can't find the older version on downloads.
    At this stage I don't want to upgrade my license. I have already bought the win and ios version and I'm changing to MAC later on this year and will buy the licence for mac when I have the Macbook.
    Where did you hide the older versions ?

By the way I still love the software no doubt but planning to move from Win to Mac will stop me for upgrading the licence no offence, I will buy the Mac version to keep you guys investing in the software but at this stage I just find it wasting money to buy a upgrade for several months.

• Jasper
    Options

Hi @Dwighty,

Sorry for the trouble. You can download 1Password 1 for Windows here: https://d13itkw33a7sus.cloudfront.net/dist/1P/win/1Password-1.0.9.341.exe

Please let us know if you have any other questions. :)

• Dwighty
    Dwighty
    Community Member
    edited June 2014
    Options

Hi @Jasperp I found a better solution. I can upgrade my existing licence to the Mac and Win bundle.
    For 10 USD then the "upgrade" I already got the Mac license even I don't have a Mac yet.
    I save on the bundle and have the benefits of the v4 version on my Win pc.

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @Dwighty‌

I'm so glad you found a solution, and many thanks for your support of 1Password! I hope you love 1Password 4 for Windows, but we're here for you if you have any questions. :)

This discussion has been closed.