Logins have blank username and password after upgrade [Resolved over emails]

Options
liquifusiondoug
liquifusiondoug
Community Member
edited June 2014 in 1Password 4 for Windows

I upgraded to 1Password for Windows v4. I have a vault shared through Dropbox. The logins are fine on the Mac, but after upgrading the Windows version some (not all) of the logins have blank username and password values. The login name and URL still appear properly. When I view on the Mac (same Dropbox vault file), the username and password appear fine.

NOTE: I also am having an issue syncing with iOS devices. It doesn't sync all the login items. I just checked and it looks like it not syncing those that appear with no username and password on Windows. Again, all logins appear fine on the Mac. Just having issues with a large number of logins syncing to Windows and iOS versions. On iOS the logins just don't appear at all (I see a message that says "Can't download file 44FC..." for those that are missing).

Any ideas?
Thanks.
Doug

Comments

• DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Please send us a diagnostic report from 1Password for Mac and 1Password for Windows. You can attach both to a single e-mail message to support@agilebits.com, and please include a link to this forum thread.

Thanks!

• liquifusiondoug
    liquifusiondoug
    Community Member
    Options

I sent the diagnostic reports - please let me know if you need anything else. Thanks.

• MikeT
    Options

Hi Doug,

I just want to follow up here to let folks that our Alex via email support have fixed things up for Doug here. We had to do a complete re-sync for all devices and that fixed things up.

This discussion has been closed.