Custom Icons between Mac and Windows?

Options

Just got done converting over from Keepass, purchased both a windows and mac license, as well as one for my iPhone. Everything is great so far, only thing I've noticed is that my custom icons that I created for some of my entries are not showing up on windows. They sync between my mac and my iPhone just fine however. This may have been asked before however I could not find the answer. So, is there a way to sync these custom icons from my mac to my PC or is this feature not available?

Comments

• svondutch
    svondutch
    1Password Alumni
    edited July 2014
    Options

Are you running 1Password version 4 for Windows? Have you tried this? File > Download Icons...

• TehNevs
    TehNevs
    Community Member
    Options

I am using 4.0.1.53

I did the Download Icons option however it only seems to be downloading the ones that have already been specified by agilebits. It's not syncing my custom icons that I made on my macbook. The issue seems limited to only icons that I placed a custom icon for and it's only happening on my windows PC version. I am seeing my custom icons just fine on my iPhone and macbook pro, so the data seems to be syncing up with dropbox just fine.

• svondutch
    svondutch
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@TehNevs do you remember what file format they were?

• DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni
    Options

The supported file types, as I understand them, are documented in the Using custom icons article in the user's guide.

This discussion has been closed.