Viewing Login Details From Browser Extension [Right-click on the Login to view its details]

Options
chazzunokuthunuchtec
chazzunokuthunuchtec
Community Member
edited August 2014 in 1Password 4 for Windows

In 1Password 3 if I were to use the browser extension and mouse-over the login, a fly-out would appear with more of the details, and I could copy the password, or the additional section (like notes). In 1Password 4 for Windows I have changed some of those notes to be additional sections (like the security question and response on some sites). But in 1Password 4 for Windows I mouse-over the login within the browser extension and I don't see the flyout. How do I get to the additional info from within the browser extension of 1Password 4 for Windows?

Comments

• svondutch
    svondutch
    1Password Alumni
    edited August 2014
    Options

How do I get to the additional info from within the browser extension of 1Password 4 for Windows?

Please right-click on an item (or press Tab while the mouse cursor is over an item)

• chazzunokuthunuchtec
    Options

Thank you. I was unaware of this option, and it helps (thank you), but I wonder if there could be more in the flyout. If I right-click (or press tab) it will show the username and password, but the notes and the other sections (security questions/response) do not appear.

• svondutch
    svondutch
    1Password Alumni
    Options

If I right-click (or press tab) it will show the username and password, but the notes and the other sections (security questions/response) do not appear.

Correct. We need to improve this. In the meantime, you can click on "Open in 1Password" and see all the other sections there.

• chazzunokuthunuchtec
    Options

Thank you!

• MikeT
    Options

Hi chazzunokuthunuchtec‌,

On behalf of Stefan, you're welcome!

This discussion has been closed.