FireFox 1Password Button

Options

I'm running Windows 7, FireFox 31.0, and have just upgraded to 1Password 4.

The 1Password button has since disappeared from FireFox. I have followed the instructions here, but am unable to find the 1Password button from Step 3.

Please assist.

Thanks

Comments

• Hi yheng, please can you try reinstalling the 1Password Firefox extension -
    To uninstall the Firefox extension,
    Click the Firefox menu on the browser toolbar. --- the icon is 3 lines, on the far right.
    Click Add Ons, select Extensions in left hand margin, select 1Password and click on 'Remove' to the right.
    Now please from the 1Password app, select Preferences, Browsers and reinstall the extension.

• yheng
    yheng
    Community Member
    Options

Hi LauraRooke,

I have done as you have suggested, and the same issue still exists.

Thanks

• MikeT
    edited September 2014
    Options

Hi @yheng,

Is it possible Firefox disabled it? To find out, open Firefox, enter about:addons in the address bar, and tell me which version of 1Password extension you see is installed and if it is enabled. It should look like this:

If it is enabled, it is possible there is an issue with Firefox. Can you email us your diagnostic report to support + FORUM at agilebits.com with a link to this thread.

Thanks!

• yheng
    yheng
    Community Member
    Options

Hi Mike T,

The addon does not appear to be disabled. The version I am running is 1Password 4.2.4. I have sent an email with the diagnostics report to the address you have supplied.

Thanks!

• sjk
    sjk
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @yheng,

We've received your email with the report; thanks for sending that in! Our support team will review it and follow up with you directly in email as soon as possible with more details.

ref: IMQ-39542-579

This discussion has been closed.