Want 1 Vault for multiple devices

Options
tsrconsult
tsrconsult
Community Member
edited September 2014 in 1Password 4 for Windows

I have a Windows PC, MacBook Pro, iPad and iPhone. All run 1Password. I am trying to use only 1 vault (Dropbox) but for some reason, I now have multiple vaults and have to change the vault when I am on my MacBook or phone or iPad.

My folder structure in Dropbox:

.ws.1Password.agilekeychain at the root

1Password folder contains a folder 1password.agilekeychain

---Inside this folder are a number of 1Password.html; 1Password(1).html; 1Password(2).html; etc

---File called AgileKeychain.ico

---Folders called config, data,

On my MacBook I have a Primary Vault and a second called "MacBook Vault".

On my iPhone I have a Primary and a 1password vault

My PC has only 1 vault

Bottom line: I would like to get rid of everything and have only 1 vault. How do I do that? Thank you!

Comments

• MikeT
    edited August 2014
    Options

Hi @tsrconsult,

The best way to figure this out is to email us your diagnostic reports from both the PC and the Mac, so we can get the info we need to help you:

1. Here's how to generate the reports for both of your PC and Mac. Please do not upload these reports here, only attach it to an email in step 2 below.
    2. Email these reports to us at support@agilebits.com with a link to this thread, so we can connect the dots.

Thanks!

• rob
    rob
    edited September 2014
    Options

Hi, Terry. I've responded to your email, but I'm not sure if you're getting my responses. Could you check your spam folder if you haven't seen a response from us?

Thanks!

ref: IPE-49685-731

This discussion has been closed.