1Password extension on Comodo Dragon fails to connect

Options

I have the 1Password extension working perfectly on IE, Firefox and Chrome on my Windows system (8.1).

Yesterday I installed Comodo Dragon on the same system and also installed the latest 1Password extension (same version across all browsers). However, when I try to use it, it seems unable to connect to the helper, it simply says connecting.

It seems that something is blocking websockets, but I am not using any proxy, automatic detection is off, and I have tried all manner of settings in Dragon itself (including using direct connection), but still no joy. Is their any way that the Chrome installation could be blocking Dragon from using the same helper?

Comments

• svondutch
    svondutch
    1Password Alumni
    Options

1Password extension v3 does not work with Comodo Dragon. It might work with 1Password extension v4 (currently in beta).

• DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni
    Options

If you're interested, @Qazpur‌, you can join the thousands of people already working with 1Password 4 for Windows by signing up for the beta program here: https://agilebits.com/beta_signups/winnewsletter.html

• DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Note that the extensions included with 1Password for Windows are tested with Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, and Safari. The 4.x extensions have been observed to work with Opera.

• Akms
    Akms
    Community Member
    Options

I also have the extension problem.
    I installed 1Password extension v4.2.4.90. on Comodo Dragon v33.1.0.0. However, nothing's happening when I click a "key" icon.
    The extension is working perfectly with Google Chrome on my PC, Windows 7.

• svondutch
    svondutch
    1Password Alumni
    Options

I also have the extension problem. I installed 1Password extension v4.2.4.90. on Comodo Dragon v33.1.0.0. However, nothing's happening when I click a "key" icon. The extension is working perfectly with Google Chrome on my PC, Windows 7.

Fixed in 4.0.2.BETA-512

This discussion has been closed.