I know that the Logins on my MacBook (Yosemite PB3) all work because I tested them one by one; no small task because there are 211 items with strong unique passwords. I use DropBox to Sync the vault to two iPads and two iPhones. A few days ago, I installed iOS 8 on all four devices. Lastly, I am using 1Password 4 (Yosemite beta) on the MacBook and 1Password 5 on the IOS devices. This had been working perfectly until around the time that I installed iOS 8 but I am not saying iOS 8 is the problem.
Let me get to the point. Lately, some of my logins have stopped working on the IOS devices because the passwords are wrong. Upon further checking I believe I changed the passwords in question and they did not sync across devices and my laptop. Maybe I don't fully understand how things are suppose to work. All devices point to /1Password/1Password.agilekeychain, a DropBox file. I don't understand what has gone wrong.
I am asking for ideas and instructions on how to fix this mess. Thank you in advance.