Citi mobile website not working in 1Browser [Known Issue, working on a fix]

Options
johnpetrags
johnpetrags
Community Member
edited August 2014 in iOS

Citi works flawlessly on 1Password for Mac. Here's my trouble on my iPhone:

I am getting a "Device Not Supported - We're Sorry! Our mobile website does not work on your device. You can visit Citi.com to use the full site from your mobile browser" message. Below this, there is a link to "Visit Citicom full site" which lands me on online.citibank.com/US/Welcome.c

I then hit the key icon and it auto fills my login, fails to log me in, then redirects me back to the message above.

Citi works fine on my iPad and Mac but not my iPhone.

Comments

• kpmercer
    kpmercer
    Community Member
    Options

I am having the same problem. Just purchased the app today, working on ipad, but not on iphone.

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @johnpetrags‌ and @kpmercer‌

Could you please tell me which model of iPhone you are using? If you're seeing a message from Citibank that suggests that your device is not supported, this might not be a 1Password issue.

Are you able to access Citibank's mobile site from another mobile browser (such as Safari?)

• johnpetrags
    johnpetrags
    Community Member
    Options

I'm using an iPhone 5s and I am able to successfully login via Safari via online.citibank.com/US/Welcome.c

• johnpetrags
    johnpetrags
    Community Member
    Options

Any suggestions...?

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @johnpetrags‌

I apologize for the delay in response here. We've done some testing here, and we're seeing the same thing as you. We've filed a report in our internal tracker and will do our best to get this site behaving better for you soon!

ref: OPI-1264

• johnpetrags
    johnpetrags
    Community Member
    Options

OK. Thanks for the response and I look forward to a quick (hopefully) fix.

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @johnpetrags,

Thanks so much for your patience - we'll do our best to get this fixed asap. :)

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    Community Member
    Options

Citibank stopped working too. can not use neither the website on the 1password app browswer :(

• MikeT
    edited August 2014
    Options
    This discussion was created from comments split from the Filling not working on HSBC and BofA thread in the 1Password 4 for Windows forum.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    Community Member
    Options

no, I was using this one: https://online.citibank.com/US/JPS/portal/Index.do#_tab4
    I tried this one you of yours and it does not work either, the message is: Sorry! Your device is not supported by Citi mobile web app, you will need to update your device.... However, its not my device, because I have an iPhone 5S and I can use the Citibank app and the safari website normally. the problem is only when I use the browser from 1password.

• MikeT
    Options

Hi @Josinei Alves‌,

What about on the Windows PC since you've posted in the Windows beta forum. Is the problem only the iOS device or do you see the same problem on Windows?

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    Community Member
    Options

the problem is only on the iOS device. on my pc works pretty good.

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi Josinei,

I've merged your post with an existing thread on the Citibank mobile Login, just so we can keep this discussion in one place. As you'll see from my comment above, this is a known issue that our developers are working to resolve.

I do apologize for the inconvenience, we'll do our best to get this fixed just as soon as possible!

• ozgadgetguy
    ozgadgetguy
    Community Member
    edited October 2014
    Options

Hi. I am having an issue with Citibank in Australia at this url:

https://www.citibank.com.au/AUGCB/JSO/signon/DisplayUsernameSignon.do

It fills in the details but does not submit.

This is on Firefox on a Mac (Mavericks) with the latest version of Firefox (32.0.3), 1Password for Mac (4.4.3) and browser extension (4.2.4).

It works fine on my iPhone 6 and on Windows.

• Ben
    Options

Thanks for letting us know, @ozgadgetguy‌

We are looking into similar reports with the US site on iOS.

This discussion has been closed.