All folders are "empty"

Options
2»

Comments

• rlgleason51
    rlgleason51
    Community Member
    Options

Yes. All other changes sync without any issues.

• Thanks. Please create a Diagnostics Report from each of your iOS devices:
    https://guides.agilebits.com/kb/1password4/en/topic/diagnostics-report#ios4

Then attach the entire file to an email to us: support+forum@agilebits.com

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report in our inbox.

A short note here once you've sent the Report in will help us to keep an eye out for it. :)

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks in advance!

Ben

• rlgleason51
    rlgleason51
    Community Member
    Options

I have emailed two reports to you, one from my iPhone 5 and one from my iPad air.

• Ben
    Ben
    edited September 2014
    Options

@rlgleason51‌

We received your reports. Thanks!

ref: KMM-14363-682

• rlgleason51
    rlgleason51
    Community Member
    Options

Private message sent. Reports resent with correct email. Sorry. I normally catch this but missed it this time

• markl9
    markl9
    Community Member
    Options

I have had the same issue and have sent in my diagnostics, one thing to add is that I could see my folder entries disappearing as the first sync with iCloud was processing so it would certainly seem that this is where the problem lies

• sevendotzero
    sevendotzero
    Community Member
    Options

I have the same iCloud sync problem with iPhone folders empty and iPad folders as they should be. I've emailed over diagnostic reports for both devices. Thinking about switching to Dropbox sync.

• Ben
    Ben
    edited September 2014
    Options

Hi @markl9‌

We received your reports. Thanks!

ref: GZR-72894-764

@sevendotzero‌

Thanks for the message. Was able to locate yours.

ref: SZN-63824-943

• Kento Ito
    Kento Ito
    Community Member
    Options

should I send my diagnostic report also? (since I started the thread?)

• Yes, please. And please post here when you've done so.

• sevendotzero
    sevendotzero
    Community Member
    Options

Have the diagnostic reports shown up any pointers to why the folders are empty?

• @sevendotzero‌

You will hear back via email when our technical gurus have had a chance to review your diagnostic report. Unfortunately there is quite a bit of backlog at the moment. My apologies.

Thanks.

• rlgleason51
    rlgleason51
    Community Member
    Options

Updated to yosemite and iPassword 5 for mac. Activated iCloud drive on iPhone (iOS 8.02) and Mac. Manually synced 1P5. Folders on iPhone are still empty. Had emptied one folder on the iPhone a few weeks ago trying to test the sync. This folder was populated on Mac but contents were deleted on Mac after manual sync. Re-populated folder on mac and manually synced again, but the contents did not transfer to my iPhone. All folders are still empty on my iPhone and still populated on my mac.

How do i get my folders in sync again? Must i deleted and recreate on my iPhone? Whatever I do, I will have to duplicate on my iPad.

• Stephen_C
    Stephen_C
    Community Member
    Options
  • rlgleason51
    rlgleason51
    Community Member
    Options

SUCCESS! It worked like a charm. Thanks

• rlgleason51
    rlgleason51
    Community Member
    Options

Ok. Still not working right. On Mac, created fake login record, created folder named 'test' and moved item to folder.

Item was synced to iphone and iPad, folder,was synced to iphone and iPad, BUTMIT WAS EMPTY. Created the folder within the folder and the item showed up.

Syncing is still not working correctly.

BTW: I amuisng the App Store version of ip5 on Mac.

• Ben
    Options

Thanks for letting us know this issue still exists.

This discussion has been closed.